MY TRAVELLING PLAYLIST

08:53:00


"SONG (noun) - A form of literature mix with tune that touches my soul."

I honestly can't leave my house without an earphone plugged on my ears. Once I wear those shoes for the day, the next thing I'll be doing is setting my playlist. I can't calm down on a trip if I don't have my playlist playing on my hear - most of you can relate to my feeling, right? Well I hope so.

TBH, I'm not updated with the different new released songs unless I'm a big huge fan of the singer - and for that matter it's Adele. Wohoo!

I would like to share to you the 5 songs I enjoyed hearing while on a car, bus, cab, plane, train, or even on a jeepney. - yes! I do ride a jeepney, who doesn't anyway?


1. ALL I ASK
by Adele

Off course! I totally love his new song All I Ask rather than Hello. The song is much more deeper, has much more stronger emotion and I can definitely relate - sort of, it's past! Honestly, there has no day recorded from the release of the album that I did not listen to this song once. My friends can attest to that!

2. EX'S & OH's
by Elle King

Well, I like this song so much. I even sang this on the singing app called the Voice many times. Although I don't save it to prevent everyone hear my abysmal voice. This song gave me the vibe to always bring out the best in you even tough you had been rejected many times by people who supposed to be your "lover".

3. CLAP SNAP
by Icona Pop


This is the song that really boost out my confidence to the top! Whenever this song is playing I always get that feeling of joy burning my body. That it will let me be happy, joyful and heaven alike. It will also make you dance, if you don't mind the people sitting beside you to look at you. Well, who cares - I'll dance! just tiny steps tough to avoid being a big annoying person.

4. CITY OF DREAMS (ORIGINAL RADIO EDIT)
by Dirty South & Alesso ft. Ruben Haze


This song doesn't touches my soul but touches my soul and dream. It's like whenever I'm traveling, I'm heading to my dream. That this is the moment, this is the time, there will be a big opportunity ahead that today you will be someone and something that everybody want! - that summarises everything.

5. ROSES
by Chainsmoker ft. Rozes



I just totally love the beat of this song. It makes me move like no other else. It makes me misses my childhood days then let me misses those days that I attended raves and go to club! ugh! I miss those days.  - Sad that I have priorities, but I'll be present on future raves! Lol.

There you go! the top 5 songs that I won't miss during my travel hours. But of course my playlist doesn't only compose of 5 songs. So I present you the rest of the songs that composes my Traveling playlist:


6. HELLO - Adele
7. ALL NIGHT - Icona Pop
8. HEROES - Alesso ft. Tove Lo
9. MOMENTS - Tove Lo
10. BACK TO BLACK - Amy Whinehouse
11. LOVE MYSELF - Hailee Steinfeld
12. ST. JUDE - Florence + The Machine
13. HURRICANE DRUNK - Florence + The Machine
14. DRAWING BOARD - George Ezra
15. BUDAPEST - George Ezra
16. GROW OLD WITH ME - Tom Odell
17. SKINNY LOVE - Birdy
18. 101 VULTURES - Alex Winstom
19. A DIFFERENT BEAT - Little Mix
20. ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS - Paloma Faith
21. YOUR DAY WILL COME - Son Lux
22. FIX YOU - Coldplay
23. YOU RUIN ME - The Veronicas
24. SAMSON - Regina Spektor
25. ME AND MY BROKEN HEART - Rixton
26. DOG DAYS ARE OVER - Florence + The Machine
27. SHELTER - Birdy
28. PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE - Birdy
29. GHOST - Ella Henderson
30. EMPIRE - Ella Henderson




You Might Also Like

0 comments