TEA MANILA-HOLIC

05:53:00



It was a very tiring day for me, aside from the fact that I sleep late and wake up 5am to prepare myself and accompanied my friend to the Bus station. I also had other errand for the day. It quite drained me whole – literally!
To keep me refreshed for my evening errands, I decided to drop by at Tea Manila which is located at Jasmine St. Roxas District, Quezon City. They served exceptional quality of Milk Tea and Coffee at an affordable price, which I highly recommend you to try. It’s an on-the-go kind of service, that’s why they can’t accommodate big no. of guest, but if you and your group are the kind of people who move from place to place and happen to drive the way near this establishment. It will be nice for you to drop by and order some of their products. They serve wide variety of flavors for milk tea and coffee. One of my favorite is the Dark Chocolate Milk Tea. It has very rich taste of chocolate everyone would love. They also serve cupcakes – red velvet cupcake is my favorite – which are made by Mr. Jhopet So, the owner of The Pastry Shop PH.


Follow Tea Manila on Facebook and Instagram
Follow The Pastry Shop Ph on Facebook and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments