TEAM GLAMOUR

04:55:00


Working with great and artistic people is one of they key factor why I love my job as a stylist. It's a road to endless journey where you have to choose clothes gather pull-outs create new ideas and concept. It's really a tough job but it's also a very great job. 



Last May 8, 2016 - Sunday, I had a one great team where we called ourselves as Team Glam - yaaay!. We had a sexy shoot concept. And we had achieved a Cosmopolitan or Vogue like output for our photos. Our models was Ms. Maria Martinez, a century tuna super bod contestant and Ms. Dana Porcalla, A pioneer event organizer in the Philippines. We had two great Hair and Make-Up artist which is Mr. Son De Vera and Ms. Maria Bessie Osias. While for the great Photographers, I can't thank them enough - Mr. Marvin Qua and Mr. Paolo De Jesus.

Anyway, for my outfit of the day. I decided to wear a Black Sleeveless Turtle Neck, a Black Skinny Jeans, a Black Combat Shoes and an Aztec Designed Poncho. With this mixed and match outfits I gather from my closet in the morning, I had a great warm-up before I start my job - of course mind also need to warm-up.

A sample output of the shoot is displayed below more photos will be posted soon. Thank you to the whole team and we are already planning for the next concept!! Can't wait! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments