#STUBBORNLYREFRESHING

21:15:00



Since most of the high officials are busy for the APEC. The teens, young adults, and adults of the Philippines still know how to have fun in the middle of the week. Since, my work declared a special non-working holiday on Wednesday and Thursday of the APEC week. I took the chance to socialize and have fun with my friends and for the record we we're guest listed for the event of Smirn-off Mule Ph Launch Party that happened last November 17, 2015 at Valkyrie Club, Bonifacio Global City.

The event started at exactly 9pm and give us a bottomless bottle of the beer until 12mn. It was fun and a great opportunity to attend this #stubbornlyrefreshing event of the year.

























































Thank you to everyone who was with me during the event, my friends, our ticket to this event Mr. Bryan Marquez. I also wanna give a special thank you to the person who protected me while I was taking a picture of the DJ, I failed to say thank you and failed to get your name. 

I'll be looking forward for the next #stubbornlyrefreshing event, I bet it will still be awesome and great!

follow Smirn-off Mule Ph on facebook and instagram


You Might Also Like

0 comments